Things to do while Traveling in Mexico
Mexico is one of the most amazing countries to visit. It offers a variety of landscapes and activities that are often difficult to find in just one place.
There is something to do for everybody. Whether you are looking for some hiking adventures, history and culture, breathtaking landscapes, thrilling surf or world class scuba diving, Mexico will be your perfect playground.
If you have a couple of months available or more, you might want to consider traveling the whole country to experience all that Mexico has to offer. If your time is limited, choose an area or itinerary that best suits your needs.
- Scuba dive in the Sea of Cortez: There are more than 3,000 marine species including Hammerhead Sharks, Sea Lions and Sting Rays just to name a few.
- The Copper Canyon Railway: The track starts at Los Mochis and crosses some of the most rugged lads in Mexico. The views will be breathtaking.
- Play Casino Games at Night. There are plenty of casinos you can visit and gamble in Mexico. This is one of the best ways to spend your nights. You can learn how to play in the casinos by practicing in online casino sites as you travel with a bus in Mexico. By the way bus is a great way to travel through Mexico.
- Indulge yourself in culture in Mexico City: There are plenty museums and parks to visit.
- Surf the waves in Puerto Escondido: This town on the Pacific Coast is home to amazing waves. Every year it hosts a famous international surf competition.
- Hike the Selva Lacandona in Chiapas: You can organize a few days hiking in the tropical rainforest. There are several operators in San Cristobal that can arrange guided tours.
- Eat local food and drink Tequila and Mezcal: Mexico has some of the best food in the world and of course it is the home of Tequila and Mezcal. Indulge yourself!
- Discover the Cenotes of Quintana Roo and Yucatan: This is the only place in the world where you will find these underground caves/sinkholes filled with fresh water. If you are a certified scuba diver, do not miss the chance of a unique scuba experience.
- Dive the reefs of Cozumel Island: This is another of the top scuba diving places in the world. Deep dives, drift dives and amazing visibility will take you into a different world.
- Snorkel with the Whale Sharks: If you are visiting from June to mid-September do not miss your chance to swim with these gentle giants. They can be found off the coast of Isla Holbox and Isla Contoy.
Bus is a great way to travel through Mexico. ADO offers a great service connecting the Country. Some overnight journeys can be very long. Playing online casino games is a great past time when not sleeping.